Broadway Workshop enrollment deadline extended!
Detroit Musical Theatre Intensive 2013
August 5-9, 2013
10 am – 4 pm
Detroit School of Arts, 123 Selden St, Detroit, MI 48201 (Adjacent to the DSO’s Max M. Fisher Center)
$750, limited scholarships available
Sheryl Darroch, Director of Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-872-6910, ext. 4008
- Applications will be available on our website to be printed and mailed in with application fee.
- Non-refundable application fee is $50 and is due with completed application. Application fee will be applied to tuition if accepted.
- Applications should be mailed to:
- Broadway Musical Theatre Intensive
- Mosaic Youth Theatre of Detroit
- 3011 W. Grand Blvd, Suite 1510
- Detroit, MI 48202
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Space is limited! We encourage applicants to apply right away.
- Applicants will be notified within two-weeks of receipt of a complete application (includes referral form) if their application has been accepted.
- After the program is full, applicants will be placed on a waiting list. Application fees will not be processed unless and until a space opens for the applicant.
- A limited number of full and half scholarships are available.
- The application fee will be waived for those applying for scholarships.
- Scholarship applicants may not be notified of acceptance and scholarship amount until after the April 1st application deadline.
- Upon notice of acceptance, applicants will be given instructions for registration and payment.
- Registration and payment will be handled through our Online Registration Program.
- Tuition will be non-refundable.